JackSafe – World’s First Smart Magnetic Audiojack
January 04, 2018 (datsyn.com) – After we set up all the stuff in our workplace or in the day-to-day life, we make everything in certain order and get used to it. We forget that we can improve our everyday experience with small hacks or little cool gadgets that make things easier. The JackSafe is one of those simple tools that make using wired earphones or headset experience safer and easier. JackSafe allows you to switch among multiple devices with ease. You’re not only will be able to quickly switch between/among devices but also it will help to save the Jack of your device’s source longer.
Why is it worth checking?
How many times were you in this situation, when in order to switch between multiple devices you needed to plug and unplug your headset while working on PC or gaming, or chatting, only to plug back a few moments later. Unplugging and plugging again and again … Now imagine that you will just snap and unsnap audio jack. This is where JackSafe come into play.
1) Same like a car running mileage, after attached to both sides (audio cable side and device side) it will help to keep wearing mileage of your plug at zero miles, so it won’t wear-out after time.
2) It’s easy to snap thanks to magnetic aligning.
3) Dustproof. Prevents dust damage at the audio plug port.
4) Minimal. Minimalistic design.
5) Breakaway protection. The magnetic connection allows protecting from breakaway damage when the wire has been accidentally pulled.
JackSafe is designed and created by Team with 9 years experience that lives in Shenzhen, China. Now the team has started an Indiegogo campaign to raise fund for mass production.
Will microphone work with JackSafe?
Yes, JackSafe designed this way so that mic. Block features like decrease/increase volume, microphone, shift songs will work fully.
What about sound quality?
We use highest quality components, all the connection parts covered with 24K gold in order to ensure Hi-Fi audio experience.
Do you have working Prototype?
We made a fully functional prototype. You can see the prototype in our pitch video. It looks different than mass production will look like, but it works well.
Here is link to the Indiegogo campaign
Press-kit and pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/15nkGXoLNZsifygEXT-UtYORpLyWnzWdj